“Mumineen Mukhliseen! In giving you this directive, Allah ta’ala is testing you: Allah has given you all you have; now Allah wishes to see if you are indeed being miserly with Allah’s bounties. Allah is not in need of your wealth, for Allah is the master of the entire universe. Allah wishes to gauge who amongst you comes forth with good deeds. It is imperative upon all mumineen to obey this directive of Allah ta’ala, and I first take it upon myself to give Qardan Hasana, and I am conveying this directive to all mumineen to give Qardan Hasana and receive ajr-e-azeem. My intentions are that mumineen are protected from the perils and trap of interest, as I am your Bawa Shafiq, and my Maula Imam uz zamaan SA has entrusted your well-being into my hands, and that following my example, mumineen will give Qardan Hasana generously to those in need, at the institutional level as well as individual level.”
The above Bayan describes the Significance, Importance and Sawab of giving Qardan Hasana. While most are under the impression that Qardan Hasana means applying for a Qardan, the real Sawab and Barakat lies in Giving Qardan Hasana. It is also clear through the Bayan above that Khuda Ta’ala refers to giving Qardan Hasana, as giving Qardan to Allah; thus, the Qardan may have been given to a Mumin, but by implying that the Qardan is given to Khuda Ta’ala, the sawab is multiplied.
Taking into consideration all the above bayans, Shababul Eidiz Zahabi would like to encourage mumineen to give Qardan Hasana and obtain the azeem sawab mentioned above. As such, we have introduced the SEZ QARDAN HASANA SAVINGS SCHEME, and are constantly introducing new schemes under this banner.
- Obeying of Aqa Moula (TUS) & Aali Qadr Moula’s Farmaan: Apart from receiving the barakat of giving Qardan Hasana you also receive sawab of obtaining Khushi of Moula (TUS).
- Abstain from viyaj (interest): Instead of depositing into bank accounts and fixed deposit accounts and getting involved in interest, which is Haraam, you can deposit into SEZ Qardan Hasana and receive Barakat & Sawab.
- Sawab of helping mumineen: You can be sure that if you deposit with SEZ Qardan Hasana your money will be utilized in helping mumineen who require Qardan Hasana.
- Saving for your future: Many of the deeni benefits have been discussed above but on a worldly point of view it is important to save for the future. We hope to encourage mumineen to save for a rainy day.
- Saving for a goal: Mumineen can save with a short term goal ahead, such as for ziyarat, Haj, attend Ashara with Moula, or buy a new vehicle. You may even have a long term goal like doing Ziyafat of Aqa Maula (TUS), renovating your house, or your child’s higher education.
To encourage mumineen to save with SEZ Qardan Hasana, we have launched several new SEZ QARDAN HASANA SCHEMES FOR SAVING:
- Wajebaat Scheme – This scheme is to encourage mumineen to prepare for their Waajebaat in advance. There are two main benefits in this – firstly, mumineen can increase their waajebaat since they are prepared in advance, and secondly mumineen don’t have to take out a lump sum from their business during Shehre Ramadan al Moazzam, making it difficult for them. This scheme will make paying of Waajebaat easy while giving them the sawab of giving Qardan Hasana. We will return in full the amount deposited during the first week of Shehre Ramadan al Moazzam.
- Ziyarat/Ashara/Hajj Saving scheme – Mumineen all have the showq and walwalo of performing ziyarat of Maqamat Muqaddasat, attending Ashara Mubaraka with Aqa Moula (TUS) & performing Hajj, but is sometimes not possible due to the lump sum financial commitment. This SEZ Qardan Hasana scheme will help mumineen to save in advance and attain the barakat of ziyarats when they wish to whilst gaining the sawaab of giving qardan hasana till then.
- Saving scheme for Youngsters – This scheme is to encourage youngsters to start saving and obtaining sawab of Qardan Hasana. Youngsters can save any amount, from Rs. 100/- or 100,000/-. This will help them to prepare for their future.
- General Savings Scheme – To save for a particular goal or for a rainy day.
Mumineen who wish to register for the above saving schemes, kindly contact the SEZ Qardan Hasana khidmat guzars below:
- Waajebaat Saving Scheme – Mu. Huzaifa Sh. Abdeali 0772529252
- Ziyarat /Haj/Ashara Saving scheme – Sh. Zohair Sh. Hatim 0777354309
- Saving scheme for youngsters – Hussain Sh. Shabbir 0777563361
- General Savings – Mu. Moiz Asgerali 0777354049
We beseech all mumineen to register with SEZ Qardan Hasana to obtain barakat of giving Qardan Hasana and start saving. Finally we pray to Allah Ta’ala to grant our beloved Moula Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS) and his Mansus Syedi Aali Qadr Moula (TUS) a long life with utmost sehat and Aafiyat until the day of Qayamat. Ameen!